Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brought home my Glacier FE today. I had reserved a Matte Steel Gray FE last June. Dealer had no idea when the car would arrive. However, someone backed out on a Glacier FE. I asked if we could do a swap with the Glacier. They said YES. GM of the dealership is working with their regional manager to do a reservation swap but if that doesn’t work, they have committed to giving me the free charger I chose as a gift. Kuddos to Carriage KIA of Woodstock Georgia. Sold the FE at MSRP. They said that their Atlanta warehouse just received a bunch of EV6 accessories. I ordered all weather floor mats, cargo cover and cargo tray which will be in on Saturday. They gave me a discount on these accessories and gave me my Military Appreciation Discount. It was a very easy experience. Austin Ariail (sales), Carl Stuart (Finance) and Mark Levy (Sales Manager) were all great to work with and really nice guys.
For those looking, they have 10 EV6s on the lot or incoming. However, for cars on the lot, they are adding a protection package, accessory package and a markup that totals about $7700. They may be willing to deal on that markup.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts