Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a fair deal on a gt line first ed with 2k miles on it. Still not sure if I want that matt paint but it sure looks good. Here is my question. It is online so I have not seen in person yet but dealer told me that he was not sure if it has the hud but said absolutely it did not have the homelink mirror. Is that possible on a FE to not have those two features?

·
Registered
Snow White Pearl GT-Line AWD
1,392 Posts
An FE would have both. Keep in mind with a used one you don’t get the full 10y/100k powertrain warranty and you don’t get the federal EV incentive either.

·
Registered
FE Glacier 1500/1500
89 Posts
Found a fair deal on a gt line first ed with 2k miles on it. Still not sure if I want that matt paint but it sure looks good. Here is my question. It is online so I have not seen in person yet but dealer told me that he was not sure if it has the hud but said absolutely it did not have the homelink mirror. Is that possible on a FE to not have those two features?
If a FE will have Homelink and HUD. Ask what # of the FE it is…there’s a badge on the console.

·
Registered
68 Posts
a FE will have both HUD and homelink. It has every feature offered I believe.

I have the matte gray FE and if you are not sure you want the paint, you probably don't. Hand washing and if you live in an area with lots of trucks on the highways, it will get rock chips etc which are much more limited in what you can do. I added paint protection film/ceramic pro to mine and if you are ok with the cost and up keep, go for it. I really enjoy the car and am just under 2k miles 2.25 months in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts