Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A dealer called to say he just got a First Edition Ki a Ev6 GT RWD FiRST EDITION Glacier white with green interior
Does anyone have these colors and do you like them ? ( Worried about the green interior)

( I am trying to get the sticker to confirm the 77 kWh battery and approx 310 range too)

Does anyone know if I purchase this as a precertified can I still apply for th $7500 federal credit or is that just for new cars ( under xx miles)

Thx

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 FE Urban Yellow
95 Posts
The US Federal Tax Credit is only available to the first owner (i.e., only the first applicant for the credit can claim it).

You have some conflicting information in the car description. All First Editions are AWD, not RWD (GT Line is available in RWD). The battery capacity is 77.4 kWh. As AWD, the estimated range is 277 miles, not 310 miles (RWD).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The US Federal Tax Credit is only available to the first owner (i.e., only the first applicant for the credit can claim it).

You have some conflicting information in the car description. All First Editions are AWD, not RWD (GT Line is available in RWD). The battery capacity is 77.4 kWh. As AWD, the estimated range is 277 miles, not 310 miles (RWD).
Thx! I am asking for the sticker as the salespeople are not well informed
Thanks for confirming the tax incentive , which I understood and can use to negotiate the asking price

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 FE Urban Yellow
95 Posts
You can see the original sticker if you can get the VIN. Here's a sample FE sticker (replace the VIN at the end if you get it from the seller).

There is a lot of discussion about range expectations in this forum. Several first time EV owners expect to get the advertised mileage and are disappointed as the observed mileage varies based upon many factors and is frequently less. As the saying goes, YMMV.

EDIT: another bargaining point is the warranty. If you are not the original owner, your warranty is reduced.

·
Registered
13 Posts
A dealer called to say he just got a First Edition Ki a Ev6 GT RWD FiRST EDITION Glacier white with green interior
Does anyone have these colors and do you like them ? ( Worried about the green interior)

( I am trying to get the sticker to confirm the 77 kWh battery and approx 310 range too)

Does anyone know if I purchase this as a precertified can I still apply for th $7500 federal credit or is that just for new cars ( under xx miles)

Thx
I have this color combination and I had to search a 500 mi radius and finally found it. Picked it up the next day. I must say I've gotten more looks than imaginable and everybody that sees it loves it. It's a true head turner. Green interior is gorgeous.

·
Registered
FE Glacier 1500/1500
90 Posts
I have the last of the FEs in this color scheme. It’s hard to get a good picture of the green interior during the day in bright light…but I know I saw one on here somewhere that definite;y showed the green.
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Car

Automotive parking light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille Tire

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have the last of the FEs in this color scheme. It’s hard to get a good picture of the green interior during the day in bright light…but I know I saw one on here somewhere that definite;y showed the green. View attachment 3981
View attachment 3982
View attachment 3980
@Daddio54 I have the FE with the green interior. The green is very impressive in person. Not flashy or overbearing. Very subtle. However, it is hard to photograph or video because depending on the light it will likely look gray instead of green. Most phone cameras expose colors like this as flat. However, here are some images from my FE that I feel represent the green interior more true to form:
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Vehicle door Gas

With the FE you also get a special texture or pattern to the center console armrest and the dashboard:
Automotive parking light Grille Car Automotive lighting Hood

·
Registered
8 Posts
@Daddio54 I have the FE with the green interior. The green is very impressive in person. Not flashy or overbearing. Very subtle. However, it is hard to photograph or video because depending on the light it will likely look gray instead of green. Most phone cameras expose colors like this as flat. However, here are some images from my FE that I feel represent the green interior more true to form: View attachment 3992 View attachment 3993
With the FE you also get a special texture or pattern to the center console armrest and the dashboard: View attachment 3994
You ALL are amazing with yoy repkies Thanjs so much!
Best forum!

·
Registered
92 Posts

Thx
If it has been titled to another individual/company then they get the tax credit. Also keep in mind not everyone qualifies for the credit. Look at this years taxes, Fed form 1040, line 24 has to be greater than $7500 to claim the credit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts