Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon!

Like many of you, I am interested in a GT-Line AWD EV6. Anyone in the NW Florida area find a dealer selling at MSRP? I don't mind driving a few hours (opens me up to parts of GA, AL, and MS) to get one. I have seen other posts commenting at dealers in various areas, but I didn't see a specific thread for dealer pricing/experiences.

·
Registered
GT-Line.
491 Posts
Good Afternoon!

Like many of you, I am interested in a GT-Line AWD EV6. Anyone in the NW Florida area find a dealer selling at MSRP? I don't mind driving a few hours (opens me up to parts of GA, AL, and MS) to get one. I have seen other posts commenting at dealers in various areas, but I didn't see a specific thread for dealer pricing/experiences.
search on Autotrader or cars.com

·
Registered
280 Posts
Good Afternoon!

I’ be interested in what you find out. I only contacted two dealers in my city (Orlando). One outright said $15K markup on all trims. The other loosely said something much lower.

Anyhow, it seems a half dozen FL dealers are getting EV6s soon. I’m pinging them tomorrow.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’ be interested in what you find out. I only contacted two dealers in my city (Orlando). One outright said $15K markup on all trims. The other loosely said something much lower.

Anyhow, it seems a half dozen FL dealers are getting EV6s soon. I’m pinging them tomorrow.
Many do a bait and switch… I’d get a firm phone commitment before driving there!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

So far I have gotten ADMs between $2k-6k. Others have said they don’t know as they haven’t gotten any in yet. I’d consider a $2k mark up as trade in on my current vehicle is pretty inflated, interest rates are still low, and at this point the tax credit is still in effect. However, this dealership doesn’t have what I want allocated to them yet.

I will say the state of the tax credit makes me a tad nervous. The language in the BBB act caps credits on cars with an MSRP of $55k or less (SUVs are $69k). The MSRP on the GT Line AWD is just over $55k, and the EV6 is classified as a car technically. While the BBB is not expected to pass, I believe they are going to try and salvage components of it. I wonder what happens if this particular tax law changes mid year…

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good Afternoon!

I have been closely following this forum hoping for orders to open up soon. I might have a dealer in FL that would do MSRP. They told me on 3 different occasions that they do MSRP and never mark up. Once the order windows open up and they indeed stick to it. I would gladly share dealer and contact info. So far everything has been verbal. So let's see.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have been closely following this forum hoping for orders to open up soon. I might have a dealer in FL that would do MSRP. They told me on 3 different occasions that they do MSRP and never mark up. Once the order windows open up and they indeed stick to it. I would gladly share dealer and contact info. So far everything has been verbal. So let's see.
Is there an expectation that a custom order window will open soon?

·
Registered
280 Posts
So far I have gotten ADMs between $2k-6k. Others have said they don’t know as they haven’t gotten any in yet. I’d consider a $2k mark up as trade in on my current vehicle is pretty inflated, interest rates are still low, and at this point the tax credit is still in effect. However, this dealership doesn’t have what I want allocated to them yet.

I will say the state of the tax credit makes me a tad nervous. The language in the BBB act caps credits on cars with an MSRP of $55k or less (SUVs are $69k). The MSRP on the GT Line AWD is just over $55k, and the EV6 is classified as a car technically. While the BBB is not expected to pass, I believe they are going to try and salvage components of it. I wonder what happens if this particular tax law changes mid year…
$2K to $6K is great. I'm see NOTHING even close to that. Greenway North, Jenkins Crystal River, Bev Smith.. in the $15-25K range!!!

Care to drop a name of a dealer at $6K even?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
$2K to $6K is great. I'm see NOTHING even close to that. Greenway North, Jenkins Crystal River, Bev Smith.. in the $15-25K range!!!

Care to drop a name of a dealer at $6K even?
Kia Autosport Pensacola - $4400
Bill Byrd Kia Panama City - $5995
Kia Fort Walton Beach - $2000 (But I think there may have been some additional dealer installed options too). They actually had an AWD WIND on the lot that I drove. However it was the wrong trim and color for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts