Kia EV6 Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi the above was a direct email from the people who do the wrapping, ( not used them before) but the following price is from someone an hour away from me who have wrapped my cars before, and there cheaper as the below include vat, so will just give you an idea on partial wrap prices for the front end .

The following prices are on our Xpel database for the Kia EV6 GT Line S:

Full Bonnet, bonnet sides, wings, mirrors, arch £760
Front Bumper, middle grille, fender flares, upper grille & lower bumper strip, 6 parking sensors £492

Lights £64

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi the above was a direct email from the people who do the wrapping, ( not used them before) but the following price is from someone an hour away from me who have wrapped my cars before, and there cheaper as the below include vat, so will just give you an idea on partial wrap prices for the front end .
That doesn't sound that bad for a partial wrap.
Where are they?

·
Registered
36 Posts
That doesn't sound that bad for a partial wrap.
Where are they?
Revolution Wraps Limited
Unit 2 Premier Court
Richmond Road
Fairfield Industrial Estate
Louth
LN11 0ZR

Xpel PPF Authorised Installers:

Ceramic Pro Authorised Installers

·
Registered
74 Posts
Revolution Wraps Limited
Unit 2 Premier Court
Richmond Road
Fairfield Industrial Estate
Louth
LN11 0ZR

Xpel PPF Authorised Installers:

Ceramic Pro Authorised Installers
Cheers for that, a bit far away for me, about 4hrs ☹

Will have to see if the is an Xpel installer nearer, I assume that they are all around the country.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Cheers for that, a bit far away for me, about 4hrs ☹

Will have to see if the is an Xpel installer nearer, I assume that they are all around the country.
Yes there loads of them, just Google car wrapping there will be some in your local area , who are qualified installers , and all ceramic coating

·
Registered
65 Posts
I also have a matte grey GTLine S on order and been having the odd nervous half hour, however I went to visit my local Gtechniq detailer this morning to discuss options. He confirmed that no ceramic coatings will protect against stone chips (wrapping the only solution ) but they do help to keep the car clean with strong hydrophobic properties. He suggested a pro application of either Crystal Serum Light or EXO from the Gtechniq range and then went on to suggest using their C2V3 after washing, he thinks that C2V3 used every 2-3 months would be a good solution without going to the expense of a professional ceramic coat. Once (if) my car arrives I may go and see him again to try a little on an inconspicuous part. The official pamphlet states "C2 provides repellency without adding gloss".
The most important piece of advice is to avoid any of the car shampoos that add wax.

·
Registered
Nissan Leaf, Volvo V60
40 Posts
Thanks!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts