Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here in Denmark I have ordered a base model but with a so called Upgrade-package, that offers much of the equipment from GT-Line such as RELAXION seats, heated/ventilated/electrical adjusted, electric tailgate and several security-features. I have also ordered Augmented HUD, Bi-level LED and sunroof. Delivery in last quarter of 2021, hopefully in October as stated by KIA DK (fingers crossed!).

·
Registered
6 Posts
That's sounds like a really nice choice.

I have also ordered more than the model had from standard.
I ordered the GT-Line in Yacht blue long range battery and AWD, the Heads-up display and the sunroof. (I checked all the boxes)

I also ordered mounting of a tow bar, but this will be done by the dealership, it is not possible to order the EV6 with a tow bar from the producer.
I only had the option of either a fixed tow bar or a removable tow bar, not an electric swing bar.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's sounds like a really nice choice.

I have also ordered more than the model had from standard.
I ordered the GT-Line in Yacht blue long range battery and AWD, the Heads-up display and the sunroof. (I checked all the boxes)

Excuse my question, how did you have the opportunity to choose HUD? I did not have that option when I chose my EV6 GT line? ... or sunroof.

I also ordered mounting of a tow bar, but this will be done by the dealership, it is not possible to order the EV6 with a tow bar from the producer.
I only had the option of either a fixed tow bar or a removable tow bar, not an electric swing bar.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Prøver lige igen...

Excuse my question, how did you have the opportunity to choose HUD? I did not have that option when I chose my EV6 GT line? ... or sunroof.... tow bar :unsure:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Prøver lige igen...

Excuse my question, how did you have the opportunity to choose HUD? I did not have that option when I chose my EV6 GT line? ... or sunroof.... tow bar :unsure:
Maybe something to do with the date ordering. I ordered mine on 25. of June. There was several optional packages to choose from.
Yesterday got a big disappointment, when asking for a narrowing of the delivery date. I was expecting late October or early November, but was told it was set to be delivered 15. of January 2022😭 That amounts to almost half a year of delivery time!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have any of you been able to negotiate any kind of discounts on the EV6 when ordering. We are considering the long range with the upgrade option or the GT-line. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
6 Posts
I pre-ordered mine in April via the interwebs.
I got a call from the local dealer saying, i could make a factory order later.

After a months or so, i got a new call from the local dealer saying, i could now make a factory order, and that the faster i made the factory order, the more i would come first in line for the delivery.

When I went to the local dealer, he had a list of options.
I chose the GT-Line performance, and added a packets with HUD +sunroof for 19,999 kr, and a detachable towbar for 12000 kr.

I stil have not heard anything from my local dealer since.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
47 Posts
Have any of you been able to negotiate any kind of discounts on the EV6 when ordering. We are considering the long range with the upgrade option or the GT-line. Thanks in advance
Chris,

I don't imagine that any dealer would allow a discount on a limited production vehicle like the EV6.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Chris,

I don't imagine that any dealer would allow a discount on a limited production vehicle like the EV6.
I have owned lots of new not preowned cars and always been able to get some kind of discount on the price. In Denmark this is quite normal. But when it comes to the EV6 and how popular it is I don't think any discounts will be obtainable. :cautious:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts