Kia EV6 Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Prøver lige igen...

Excuse my question, how did you have the opportunity to choose HUD? I did not have that option when I chose my EV6 GT line? ... or sunroof.... tow bar :unsure:
HUD
Prøver lige igen...

Excuse my question, how did you have the opportunity to choose HUD? I did not have that option when I chose my EV6 GT line? ... or sunroof.... tow bar :unsure:
The HUD came with the sunroof. I ordered the GT line and, long range performance in orchard white.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice 🙂

When I went to my local dealer some months ago, he had a list with extras.
The HUD and Sunroof can be ordered as a packet for 19,999 KR
It was also possible to order the HUD og sunroof seperat.

If you order the base version car, i think you need the upgrade package to order the HUD (i think it needs the upgraded hardware, like cameras for the HUD to work)

If you order the GT-line then the HUD and Sunroof can just be ordered.

But you have to go to your local dealer to see the list and prices... I think

·
Registered
3 Posts
Booked for the test drive sunday. INfo
Nice 🙂

When I went to my local dealer some months ago, he had a list with extras.
The HUD and Sunroof can be ordered as a packet for 19,999 KR
It was also possible to order the HUD og sunroof seperat.

If you order the base version car, i think you need the upgrade package to order the HUD (i think it needs the upgraded hardware, like cameras for the HUD to work)

If you order the GT-line then the HUD and Sunroof can just be ordered.

But you have to go to your local dealer to see the list and prices... I think
I ordered the upgrade + long range... Anyone seen the vegan leather seats?

·
Registered
19 Posts
takker.... Is HUD worth it?
I don't know, i tried the Inoniq 5, and i really liked the HUD there.
I didn't try it with navigation and auto sear.
The HUD is really subtle, nothing big and fancy.

But i liked it so much i ordered it plus the sunroof
When I'm spending this amount of money, why not just go full spec 😜

·
Registered
9 Posts
Booked a test drive in the RWD version on Wednesday the 13/10 in Sønderborg.

I got the VIP invite in mail from KIA, and my local dealer called me 5 min after, to talk a little about my booking.

Can't wait to test drive it, even though it's not the version i have ordered.
Well? :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Haha 🤣
I just logged in, to write about my test drive 🤣

Just had a drive in the long-range RWD with the upgrade package, 3d view, meridian Soundsystem and a sunroof, but no HUD.

It really drives amazing, like other EVs.
The sound system is really good, i had a playlist with me, and i have an interest in audio.

The var is defenetly bigger than i expected, but it's not a bad thing.
The trunk is bigger than i expected.

The sunroof is nice an wide, but not very deep, and the shade is a really nice feature.

The 3d and blind spot view is really nice, is was easy to make a good parking right between the lines in the parking spot.

The seats were really nice, and the ventilation was really good and effective.

I did not like the haptic touch panel that much, or the small touch bottens for the seat heating, i kept hitting them by accident, but maybe I'm just a little clumsy 🤣

And now the kia website, can configure a little bit more, like ekstra lights and so on.

All in All, om just more sure about my order 👍

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes, can`t wait :giggle:

Fantastisk, din VIP prøvetur er nu booket.

Du er snart klar til at komme ud at køre i en EV6
Din prøvetur er booket d. 15-10-2021 Kl. 12:00

Translate:
Great, your VIP test ride is now booked.

You are soon ready to get out and ride in an EV6
Your test trip is booked on 15-10-2021 at 12:00
Well? 😜🤣

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Drove an red EV6 RWD LR yesterday evening, outfitted with sunroof, upgrade package (a danish construct i think, with several items from GT-Line). WOW! It is a treat. I :love: it. I even got the wifey in on adding another package containing video side-mirrors, parking assistant and 360° view:sneaky: Now the waiting-game begins, again:cautious: I pre-booked in June, but was informed yesterday, that no car has been ordered yet to specific customer orders, but that KIA-distr. had gotten 600 cars to DK in configurations they think would sell best.If they have a configuration in stock, I would get my car soon, but if not I have to wait to the next deliverance from Korea:(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well? 😜🤣
Good one Sir.
I deserved it :giggle:

First of all, sorry for my helpless English. I'm really bad at it.

My test car in Aalborg:

RWD, 229hp and full spec. with sunroof. But no Head up display (?)
Lots of cheap thin plastic, but nicer made than in the Audi E-tron. So you can live with it ... I think.
Beautiful and clear screens. Much better than I had expected.
But you are absolutely right that you will very easily press the buttons on the center console when using the infotainment screen.
The seat ventilation works really well.
Had way too little time to mess with it all.
Sorry.
Only had the car for 45 minutes where I drove city and country driving.
Used only 3% battery on that trip :oops:

Have now ordered (by mail, the seller was busy with an elderly lady)
Long range RWD, 229hp.
(much nicer inside than GT-line I think)
Upgrade package.
Assistant package.
HUD / sunroof.
Interstella Gray
Towbar.
Dinitrol.
Various mats.

The seller told me there are 600 coming to the country in the first place and they were evenly distributed between GT-line and RWD long range.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sounded a little negative, but I'm not at all.
It was a wonderful car that beats the Mustang and E-tron by several lengths.
Great driving experience, but tire choice, was poor. A little too much tire noise.
Do not recall their name, but they were not good.
(Sounded negative again, sorry...)

Smootg ride ... 🥳

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
The one I tested had Kumho summer-tires mounted, model Ecsta PS71, as I recall. I want all-season tires though. Anyone know of a premium all-season tire for BEV's?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow cool, that you both had a good experience with the cars.
I hope my GT-Line will come soon, my dealer said, that my reservation number is low since i pre ordered in April, he hopes it will arrive in December or January.

The var i drive also had the kohmo summer tyres, i also want some good all year tires, i read a little about the "cross climate" they should be a good option, with the "speciel" Groves.

Just for an example, I'm not sure about its BEV property's

·
Registered
10 Posts
Had my testdrive yesterday in a LR RWD with upgradepack, sunroof and the Meridian sound system. I wasn't like Wow! In fact I was a bit disappointed but I have to say I had very high expectations. I heard plenty of vindnoise at 110 km/h on the motorway. No problem when driving in the countryside and town. The Meridian sound system didn't blow me away. I love high quality sound. Didn't have a chance to test the standard soundsystem. I will do this on my second testdrive next tuesday. I hope I'll have a more positive feeling after the second testdrive.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I was also a bit surprised by the noise, which I think is coming from the Kumho tires. I hope it will fare better on a set of Michelin CrossClimate 2. I hopefully can have a second try tomorrow.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi. will it be possible to order the GT-Line with HUD but without the sunroof?
/ Jesper
I can't see anywhere, where you can order that specific combo.
If you look at the picture further up, picture nr 2 shows the extras you can order in the bottom.

But maybe when the Kia "build your car" goes fully online, you can order it there.
For now, the kia "build your car" skips the part about extras

21 - 39 of 39 Posts