Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
No, Picked up a GT Line. No mats and dealer quoted me £75 and considering these dont have to be shaped will considering buying a couple of door mats until I can get them from elsewhere quoted at £20 (non genuine) but not yet in stock.

Not even the specified LTV adapter was with the car but of course following this up as is included in the spec.

· Registered
26 Posts
I got nothing as well.

I was quoted 70 quid for the mats, but was then told they were "out of stock". Have ordered some mats from yourcarparts.co.uk for about half the price of the "official" - hope they fit, but they are taking their sweet time about delivery. I've never ordered a car before where they don't provide the mats! Be careful when ordering online, as a lot of the EV6 mats that I saw advertised are left hand drive only.

Dealer didn't have a clue about the EV6 offer with the Kia Charge card and I had to send him a link about the information, and ordered it myself. I was expecting this to come as part of the welcome pack, but it appears this is run via a 3rd party company, so that may be why you have to deal with them yourself.

· Administrator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
3,561 Posts
Thanks All, Going to ask what we can expect as we are buying the most expensive version with options that Kia offers.

· Registered
522 Posts
Mats included. Ceramic or other treatment to exterior paintwork and scotchguard or similar treatment to inside. if you don't ask , you don't get. :)
I'll be asking them not to touch the outside with anything. Heck....don't even attempt to clean it and add swirl marks before I've even got it.

· Registered
977 Posts
I have heard of car discounts already on the EV6, on these forums as well. I was told no discounts on new cars and no car mats come with new Kia's :). Here is what I got.

1. Car... no discount, asked 3 times :)
2. All-weather mats and boot liner, this took a few attempts though, asked and asked again.
3. An amazing part ex price for my Audi, more than anyone else offered including Audi so I am left unable to really complain about EV6 discounts :), some 2k over Audi weirdly.
4. Internal fabric coating/protection

Not that fussy about paint treatments if I am honest, had them with all my Audi's before and Mazda, BMW, applied by dealerships... It's a little bit of a con. I did do a ceramic coating on my A4 in 2019 myself, was much better than the GardX system Audi gave me, dirt just flew off it with a simple jet wash, not a swirl mark to be seen in 3 years almost, worth it in the end I suppose. One nice gesture I got from Kia was that they sourced me a number plate with my initials on it :) a nice touch for sure.

Those of you without mats, get asking again and again, It is a £50k car deal almost for some of you, slightly less for others and a couple of hundred piddly squids on car mats and boot liners shouldn't be an issue for a dealer.

· Registered