Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
No, Picked up a GT Line. No mats and dealer quoted me £75 and considering these dont have to be shaped will considering buying a couple of door mats until I can get them from elsewhere quoted at £20 (non genuine) but not yet in stock.

Not even the specified LTV adapter was with the car but of course following this up as is included in the spec.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got nothing as well.

I was quoted 70 quid for the mats, but was then told they were "out of stock". Have ordered some mats from yourcarparts.co.uk for about half the price of the "official" - hope they fit, but they are taking their sweet time about delivery. I've never ordered a car before where they don't provide the mats! Be careful when ordering online, as a lot of the EV6 mats that I saw advertised are left hand drive only.

Dealer didn't have a clue about the EV6 offer with the Kia Charge card and I had to send him a link about the information, and ordered it myself. I was expecting this to come as part of the welcome pack, but it appears this is run via a 3rd party company, so that may be why you have to deal with them yourself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts