Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the 1500 first edition reservations were quickly taken. However, is there a way to be put in a waiting list or begin my reservation for a US delivery? The link I saw was not through KIA and I’m reluctant to give my credit card info to some third party. Anyone have a legitimate link to get on a list. I want to purchase an EV6 in the US as soon as practical. Thanks. Yup

·
Registered
125 Posts
The reservations are just that and does't guarantee it will be sold to the person that reserved it. One could get lucky and find one that was refused by the person that reserved it and is available for sale. Just have to talk to dealers to find our who has some coming in and ask them to alert you if someone declines on purchasing the car reserved.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
119 Posts
I know the 1500 first edition reservations were quickly taken. However, is there a way to be put in a waiting list or begin my reservation for a US delivery? The link I saw was not through KIA and I’m reluctant to give my credit card info to some third party. Anyone have a legitimate link to get on a list. I want to purchase an EV6 in the US as soon as practical. Thanks. Yup
hey there 777Darren, happy Thursday and welcome to the group!

I am a 20 year Kia sales consultant and would love to help you get an order placed for your EV6 when you're ready.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts