Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Kia EV6 Wind
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The US shop manual is now available at Kia Global Information System (KGIS) (snapon.com) . Note that this is a subscription service for all of Kia's cars. It starts at $19 for 72 hours access.

The main shop manual is under Service Materials > Service Info (SI). The accessory information (including installation instructions) is at Publication > Accessory Information. There's also training material for the EV6 under Publication > Service Training.

As you might expect from a subscription service, there's no direct way to download the entire manual. You can print or print to PDF individual pages.

Starting at $30, you can get access to the scan tool if you have the right ODB-II cable.

No, please don't ask me to look something up for you. Spend your own $19.:) Anyway, I only sprang for the 72 hours.

·
Registered
Kia EV6 Wind
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With the disclaimer that I haven't tried it, it should do all the functions that the dealer can do, with the exception of programming keys. And also disclaimer, if misused you could damage or brick your car.

·
Registered
Kia EV6 Wind
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, it's access to all the Kia service manuals for all models for the time you subscribe.

No, I'm not going to save it because there are a bazillion pages. However, I did save the EV6 training presentation, which is a PDF with about 300 pages. There's a lot of interesting information in there. It's the "part I" which is the classroom presentation; part II was a workshop session.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts