Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The prices for the EV6 models in the US announced. The MSRP will be $1,200 to $3,350 above similar/battery configurations offered for the Ioniq5 - The $3,350 difference on the highest range RWD / 77 kWh battery versions. Note that the Ioniq5 will offer three (3) trims with the large battery (SE, SEL & Limited), but the EV6 has two (Wind & GT-Line), so it becomes difficult to do a direct comparison.

InsideEVs link below. I'll try to add an attachment of the comparison table for EV6 / Ioniq5 / Nissan Ariya, I hope it comes through okay. Please let me know if I need to correct anything. Thx Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern Slope

2022 Kia EV6 US Pricing Revealed: Slightly Above Hyundai Ioniq 5 (insideevs.com)

Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern Slope

·
Registered
3 Posts
The EV6 pricing was posted here already 5 days ago, including trims, colors, cost of options etc. Comparison is appreciated.
Oh thank you. I had searched for pricing and only found the one that ended a couple months ago. I was attracted to a green EV6 with light interior I saw I think available in Europe by apparently not going to be available in the US. Bummer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts