Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am a lil nuts about this whole electric car and efficiency thing.. One of the most confusing things about the ev6 is the lack of air curtains on the front wheel wells. Every percentage counts. I wonder why they didn't bother. The GT-lines even look like they have the port in the front bumper.. I know the FE/wind i looked at last week didn't have it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you look into the wheel wells there is 3 slots on both sides of the front wheels, those feed air into the wheel wells when the vent / flap in the front opens while driving. I would take a picture of it, but my wheel wells are packed with snow.
View attachment 2915
Thank you I certainly didnt see them when i looked. I must have been full derp over the rest of the car! Still can't wait to hoon in mine.

·
Registered
F.E. 208/1500 Matte Gray $5K markup (Oxendale Kia)
176 Posts
If you look into the wheel wells there is 3 slots on both sides of the front wheels, those feed air into the wheel wells when the vent / flap in the front opens while driving. I would take a picture of it, but my wheel wells are packed with snow.
View attachment 2915
Seeing the GT-Line, in video, they clear have the holes for the air curtains. The WIND styling does not have any of this. Not sure if the venting in the interwall does much for this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts