Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
755 Posts
@MurlinatoR Are these units in your system yet? Whats the scoop!!!!!
This is awesome!

I just posted that it's SUPER close now! corporate just added the code in the system for the FE's so I expect the VIN's to start populating soon.

That would put them on track for deliveries by the end of January to mid February which is exactly what they quoted.

·
Registered
609 Posts
This is awesome!

I just posted that it's SUPER close now! corporate just added the code in the system for the FE's so I expect the VIN's to start populating soon.

That would put them on track for deliveries by the end of January to mid February which is exactly what they quoted.
Ok so you don't think it will take 4-6 weeks from the port to the dealers or whatever you said when I asked you a month ago? That would put deliveries late February or early March. I'm also still concerned about transportation delays to the dealerships.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
755 Posts
Ok so you don't think it will take 4-6 weeks from the port to the dealers or whatever you said when I asked you a month ago? That would put deliveries late February or early March. I'm also still concerned about transportation delays to the dealerships.
It takes time to complete shipping, no way around it. What I'm saying is that the dealers closest to the ports will start getting drops around the end of January. The dealers in the midwest will see drops around the 2nd week of February.

Moral of the story is that they're getting close finally! LOL

·
Registered
42 Posts
This is probably the best post I’ve seen in 2022 already. I can’t wait for South Florida to get them so I can at least test drive them and get an idea and a feel for what the car is going to be like cause I know I’m probably gonna wait till EOY to get a GT

·
Registered
280 Posts
This is probably the best post I’ve seen in 2022 already. I can’t wait for South Florida to get them so I can at least test drive them and get an idea and a feel for what the car is going to be like cause I know I’m probably gonna wait till EOY to get a GT
Brunswick GA port (also used by Hyundai) is close enough that we should start seen FEs very soon. Before end of the month even.

·
Registered
609 Posts
It takes time to complete shipping, no way around it. What I'm saying is that the dealers closest to the ports will start getting drops around the end of January. The dealers in the midwest will see drops around the 2nd week of February.

Moral of the story is that they're getting close finally! LOL
Yes they're getting close 😊. Is it safe to assume that the ones delivered to the port of Philadelphia are going to dealers in the northeast and the areas near Philly?

1 - 20 of 132 Posts