Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Interesting. You are 1483 of 1500. My vehicle is due in in 2 weeks for delivery first week of March according to dealer who email me VIN and sticker. I am in So Cal. Either mine is 1500 or there is no rhyme or reason to the order, not that it makes any difference.

·
Registered
Snow White Pearl GT-Line AWD
1,406 Posts
Interesting. You are 1483 of 1500. My vehicle is due in in 2 weeks for delivery first week of March according to dealer who email me VIN and sticker. I am in So Cal. Either mine is 1500 or there is no rhyme or reason to the order, not that it makes any difference.
Don’t think there is any rhyme or reason to it. I’m also in So Cal, waiting for my Urban Yellow FE.

Where about you located in so cal?

·
Registered
2022 Polestar 2 Moon - Passed on my FE
143 Posts
There are many factors determining when it shows up. The port. Then the yard it ends up at. Trucking issues. Apparently if it is Yellow matters. Definitely no rhyme or reason most likely because once they get offloaded from a ship they still need 2-3 steps of transportation and that is very messed up in most parts of the country right now wether it be rail or truck.

We have a BNSF auto yard not that far from my house that I drove by today. It’s probably 15 miles from my house and it’s full of cars right now and yet almost every dealer‘s lot you drive by doesn’t have cars. Clearly there’s issues once they get them off the train getting them to the actual dealerships.

Sadly I could not get close enough to see if my EV6 was in there 🙃

·
Registered
8 Posts
Has anybody taken delivery of an urban yellow EV6 yet...asking for a friend 😁
Hello! I have an urban yellow coming. (!) My dealership in NH had window stickers available on the other colors, but nothing on the yellow yet. They did say that our reserved FEs will be at MSRP, but ordered EV6s (non-FE) will be at market pricing. Tell your friend.... :0]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts