Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Finally after months of searching was able to bring home a new Runway Red GT-Line. Stumbled across it at a Manahawkin Kia in New Jersey and was pleasantly surprised that they took my MSRP offer. No dealer add ons or adjustments. However in the purchase package they had the original sticker and dealer addendum which showed that at one point ADM was $7k and another $2k for security etching option. Not sure why they agreed to MSRP but either I got a good deal or something's wrong with the car.

Interesting and nervous 3 hour drive home to Maryland as I learned all the features on the fly. Incredible how the car rides and the acceleration is unreal. Smiling every time I take it out.

Also a "thank you" to everyone on the forums. Found incredible information on all aspects of the EV6 helping me to finally decide to cancel my MME order and go with the Kia. Ironically dealer just called to let me know the MME was delivered.
View attachment 6620 View attachment 6621
Congratulations on your new Runway Red Kia EV6. My favorite color, but I am biased. Picture of mine after a full front PPF wrap by the awesome crew at WrapBeast in Oxon Hill, Maryland. They also did an awesome job with a SunTek 50% ceramic tint on side and rear windows and a 70% ceramic tint on the windshield with a visor. Keeps out all the bright light and love the look of the black tint with the red. Do check them out if you are in the market. They are honest, hard working team that gets the job done right the first time. Very professional and would recommend them in a heartbeat. I have heard that Kia paint chips easy, so highly recommend the PPF wrap (at least a partial wrap to protect the front bumper, fenders, and hood). I also opted for a 10 year 9H Max ceramic coat with annual refreshes, so additional paint protection around the entire exterior. Enjoy your new ride!

Fellow Kia EV6 owner in DC
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts