Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2022 EV6 GT Linem, Runway Red
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after months of searching was able to bring home a new Runway Red GT-Line. Stumbled across it at a Manahawkin Kia in New Jersey and was pleasantly surprised that they took my MSRP offer. No dealer add ons or adjustments. However in the purchase package they had the original sticker and dealer addendum which showed that at one point ADM was $7k and another $2k for security etching option. Not sure why they agreed to MSRP but either I got a good deal or something's wrong with the car.

Interesting and nervous 3 hour drive home to Maryland as I learned all the features on the fly. Incredible how the car rides and the acceleration is unreal. Smiling every time I take it out.

Also a "thank you" to everyone on the forums. Found incredible information on all aspects of the EV6 helping me to finally decide to cancel my MME order and go with the Kia. Ironically dealer just called to let me know the MME was delivered.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

·
Registered
2022 EV6 GT Linem, Runway Red
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Charging speed is one of the main reasons went with the EV6. Plugged in a few longer trips in ABRP to compare charging speeds and there was a significant difference. On several of the trips there was a few hours difference between total charging times. Being these are trips we'll be taking in the future the time savings were a real consideration.

Having ridden in both cars I like the seats in the EV6 better but feel they are a little firm. My wiife even felt they are more comfortable than MME.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts