Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Gorgeous, I have the same color GT-line. I'm about 10 weeks of ownership in..... This is the first car I've ever owned where random people approach and tell me how great it looks. Just wait it will happen to you! I decided to immediately apply a ceramic coating, Gtechniq CS lite, and topped it with Gtechniq EXO...I dont know if it enhanced the shine, but I felt it should help me maintain it.

· Registered
9 Posts
Forget parking lots......In the drive up lane at the bank, the bank manager started asking me questions, complimenting me...I only know it was the bank manager because a month later I needed to go inside to renew a CD, met with the manager, we were chatting about recent financial activity, I told him I bought an EV6.....he says "Are you the customer with the Red EV6?, I talked to you last month" :) then Culvers drive through, full discussion as my food arrived, then last week at a traffic light the guy in a Nissan maxima next to me beeped his horn, motioned for me to roll down my window, he says "Is that car electric? What is it? That's a beautiful car!"....it cracks me up every time. I was a Honda lifer before this, my Honda Accord never got this much attention. LOL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts