Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Matte Gray EV6, Nissan Leaf (2013)
227 Posts
Just got my Wind AWD delivered today. Went to a 350W charger and charged from 34% to 88% in 23 min. I'm happy with that!

Also, with around town Eco driving mode, it is showing that a full charge will be 303 miles. For the AWD version that is not bad at all!!!
Good to hear about the charging... haven't tried DC yet.
I'm surprised how driveable Eco mode is - on my Leaf its really lame

·
Registered
Kia EV6 limited
44 Posts
Just got my Wind AWD delivered today. Went to a 350W charger and charged from 34% to 88% in 23 min. I'm happy with that!

Also, with around town Eco driving mode, it is showing that a full charge will be 303 miles. For the AWD version that is not bad at all!!!
Awsume, Does anyone know where the mechanical key is for the inside 120v outlet?

·
Registered
Kia EV6 Wind
134 Posts
Yep, I did the first DC charge today using the Electrify America freebie. It went file, going from 53 to 83% in 15 minutes.

So no, it does not come with a Level 1 cable. I ordered a L1/L2 cable from Costco. At least returns are easy if there's a problem with it.

·
Registered
Kia EV6 limited
44 Posts
Yep, I did the first DC charge today using the Electrify America freebie. It went file, going from 53 to 83% in 15 minutes.

So no, it does not come with a Level 1 cable. I ordered a L1/L2 cable from Costco. At least returns are easy if there's a problem with it.

I was wondering if the canadian EV6's came with level one cables. Looks like the europeans got them.

·
Registered
KIA ev6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
29 Posts

were you able to charge at 350 or was it limited to 275 because the free 1k kw hours indicates 275 peak

·
Registered
2022 EV6 WIND RWD INTERSTELLAR GREY
4 Posts
I have had mine since Feb 15th and the first several charges were steadily going down. First day it said 314, after my second charge it said 290 and so on.. getting down to 252. I drive in eco only... it has now started going back up and is currently back to 295. Is the estimation going up as I drive more and it has more data to calculate?

·
Registered
Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD in Aurora Black Pearl
37 Posts
I have had mine since Feb 15th and the first several charges were steadily going down. First day it said 314, after my second charge it said 290 and so on.. getting down to 252. I drive in eco only... it has now started going back up and is currently back to 295. Is the estimation going up as I drive more and it has more data to calculate?
As I understand it, the range estimates are based on your driving experience, so it should adapt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts