Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking at Cape Coral Kia that used to be Fuccillo. Got a call from their internet sales and I asked how much over msrp, reply was slight market adjustment. I asked for a salesperson to call me. About 10 minutes later a salesman called me a stated $15,000 over msrp. I said that is not a slight market adjustment and he stated no problem someone else will pay it. No way a Kia is worth $15,000 over msrp but buyers pay it so they keep charging it. For those that say well just don't buy it, I won't. If everyone would turn these thieves down they would learn. Seems the dealers up North are msrp not over like Florida.

Registered
You are 100% correct. I can't believe anyone would pay over MSRP, anywhere. Not all Northern dealers are MSRP, but many are. Call around, take a flight, and enjoy your ride home in a really cool new car.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me add this also. I have complained numerous times on the Kia Corporate website message. I included attachments of the car they advertised at Airport Kia in Naples but they said they do not have that one but would gladly sell me the demo at $10000 over msrp. I expect the same canned reply from Kia corporate that I have received before where I will be contacted but never are. Seems these dealers in Florida are the worst offenders, Kia of Port Charlotte $5825, Kia of Cape Coral $15000, Airport Kia of Naples $10000 and when you get there the one advertised is not there but they try to sell you a demo the manager drives daily from work to home. These dealers are first line to deal with customers when will Kia corporate wake up and realize they are digging a hole for Kia products.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts