Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a post somewhere a little while back that I think had a picture that showed trip/energy usage information in an app that was well laid out and accurate. Looking at the More-Charging/Energy-Energy consumption section of the Kia Connect app that I have the information is useless.

Purple Font Violet Material property Magenta

According to this we used;

333.38kWh to drive 24.23 miles.
In a month we used 2812.36kWh.
Our average consumption is 0.3 mi/kHw.
etc, etc.

All absolute garbage of course. Anyone getting good information?

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yep. I am now, but for the first 2 months it was completely messed up in the same way as yours. I even raised it to the support team for the app, but never got a reply.

I don't know whether it takes time for the car's systems to bed in, or whether it was the February update to the system software that fixed it.

I'd advise updating your software then see if that fixes it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I saw a post somewhere a little while back that I think had a picture that showed trip/energy usage information in an app that was well laid out and accurate. Looking at the More-Charging/Energy-Energy consumption section of the Kia Connect app that I have the information is useless.

View attachment 3379

According to this we used;

333.38kWh to drive 24.23 miles.
In a month we used 2812.36kWh.
Our average consumption is 0.3 mi/kHw.
etc, etc.

Are you seeing this info in the app or in the car? I am not seeing any info like this on my app. I have the Canadian app which likely explains it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts