Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
EV6 GT-line S AWD with heatpump in Yacht Blue on order
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's Asian Petrolhead's first look at the Genesis E-GMP offering.

John

·
Registered
14 Posts
EV6 for me, GV60 interior is all silver, which is a big turn off for me, and the rear visibility is horrendous.
With all the tech korea comes out with, you would think by now they would have rearview camera mirrors in all their cars.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
293 Posts
EV6 for me, GV60 interior is all silver, which is a big turn off for me, and the rear visibility is horrendous.
With all the tech korea comes out with, you would think by now they would have rearview camera mirrors in all their cars.
Honestly @JoeLasVegas , I'm guessing that we haven't moved to them because rear cameras are HUGELY notorious for going out all of the time and with the long warranty that we have, probably would like to just stick with what's perfectly functional already. Just a guess, though. LOL

·
Registered
133 Posts
I like the GV60 but wonder why they had to make it smaller inside. I guess being named GV60, means it sits below the GV70 which is the smaller of Genesis lineup. The trunk space in all of the Korean E-GMP cars have been reduced compared to what they have on their ICE cars. Word is try Hyundai group will be coming out with a few more EVs next year, which will have better efficiency from improvements to the motors. In a few years, we should be seeing more vehicles with 500 mile range. That will get more people into EVs that are worrying about range anxiety.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts