Kia EV6 Forum banner
241 - 260 of 308 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I did pay a little bit over MSRP (after asking them to lower their initial ask.) It was a Yatch Blue GT-Line AWD that they had in stock so I simply drove there the same day.
Which dealer? I may need to watch them to see if they get more. I have a daughter living in KY, so I could visit her during a purchase trip.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Which dealer? I may need to watch them to see if they get more. I have a daughter living in KY, so I could visit her during a purchase trip.
I got mine from Don Franklin in Somerset.

For those willing to travel to northwest Florida, they had two Glacier First Editions in that area. They were willing to negotiate to around ~3-4K markup for those.

Also don't forget to keep looking at that Memphis dealership that apparently doesn't charge any markup.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #245 ·
Finally an update! Should see mine on 4/18 if nothing is delayed….
Question: Anyone do ceramic coating in the Atlanta area? If so, who did you use and how much?
For my FE, I did PPF at Atlanta Protective Films in Roswell and Ceramic at Red's Detail Co. in Marietta. PPF was $2700 full frontal, Rocker panels A, B C, and D pillars. Xpel Ultimate. Ceramic entire car Modesta BC-04 (3 to 10 year coating) and Windscreen and back glass coated. $2300. I am a repeat customer to both. Highly recommend their work. @MrFester had his GT-Line done at Atlanta Protective Films and was very happy.

·
Registered
Ordered: Gravity Blue EV6 AWD w/ Tech Package
78 Posts
I got mine from Don Franklin in Somerset.

For those willing to travel to northwest Florida, they had two Glacier First Editions in that area. They were willing to negotiate to around ~3-4K markup for those.

Also don't forget to keep looking at that Memphis dealership that apparently doesn't charge any markup.
Just confirmed with Gossett Kia in Memphis, EV6 is sold at MSRP with no dealer add-ons. However the Doc Fee in TN is high at $699. The person I spoke with was unsure if the $1000 deposit was refundable for ordered vehicles if you do not like the EV6 but it is transferable to any brand they sell including the Hyundai Ioniq 5.

·
Registered
87 Posts
For what it’s worth, I got an email from a seller from Kia Mall of Georgia. No idea how much markup they’ll add but since it’s in the Atlanta area prepare for a high one, but still try to negotiate if you are interested.

“I have a blue EV6 GT-Line is on a truck to the dealership. Therefore, it can be contracted on NOW.”

·
Registered
81 Posts
For what it’s worth, I got an email from a seller from Kia Mall of Georgia. No idea how much markup they’ll add but since it’s in the Atlanta area prepare for a high one, but still try to negotiate if you are interested.

“I have a blue EV6 GT-Line is on a truck to the dealership. Therefore, it can be contracted on NOW.”
I inquired about it and the said $9500 above MSRP. It was not clear about additional fees beyond that.

·
Registered
35 Posts
For my FE, I did PPF at Atlanta Protective Films in Roswell and Ceramic at Red's Detail Co. in Marietta. PPF was $2700 full frontal, Rocker panels A, B C, and D pillars. Xpel Ultimate. Ceramic entire car Modesta BC-04 (3 to 10 year coating) and Windscreen and back glass coated. $2300. I am a repeat customer to both. Highly recommend their work. @MrFester had his GT-Line done at Atlanta Protective Films and was very happy.
Appreciate the information. I think I’ll be leaning to do just ceramic for the whole car. Trying to convince myself to do ppf as well but the cost jump isn’t helping me decide. I’ll let Reds know that you referred me as well! I’ve just emailed them and looking forward to hear back. Now hopefully I’ll be in my car in a week or two… still no updates

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #257 ·
Appreciate the information. I think I’ll be leaning to do just ceramic for the whole car. Trying to convince myself to do ppf as well but the cost jump isn’t helping me decide. I’ll let Reds know that you referred me as well! I’ve just emailed them and looking forward to hear back. Now hopefully I’ll be in my car in a week or two… still no updates
I think you will be very happy with the results. Red is a very nice guy and a perfectionist.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Went to work yesterday and while getting on 75s from Smyrna saw a blue EV6 fly by in the HOV lane and I almost shed a tear of envy & love.

I want to pull the trigger on a glacier Wind AWD but they won't(at least from the salesman via text) go any lower than 3k over MSRP which is the best deal I've been able to find. They have 3 exact same types on lot, 2 for over a month and won't budge?? Just doesn't make sense. Irritating.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Now that I've purchased an EV6 out of state, any thoughts on which is the best best Atlanta area dealer for service? I'm close to downtown, so several are similar distance. Chamblee would be most convenient, as they're close to my office, though I think I read they don't have much EV experience? I'd like to have a plan if an issue suddenly arises.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Now that I've purchased an EV6 out of state, any thoughts on which is the best best Atlanta area dealer for service? I'm close to downtown, so several are similar distance. Chamblee would be most convenient, as they're close to my office, though I think I read they don't have much EV experience? I'd like to have a plan if an issue suddenly arises.
Getting my EV6 today in Cartersville and also interested to hear feedback on this. Live in Smyrna tho.

241 - 260 of 308 Posts