Kia EV6 Forum banner
261 - 280 of 308 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Getting my EV6 AWD Eind Glacier from Cartersville KIA. Best I can do with all the dealers I visited/called was get them to reduce their 5k markup to 3k. Then get my military $300 off. No other surprises or add-ons. Doc fee sucks at $699 but w/e. I'll be happy when I drive it home.

Bought the charger Grizzl-E charger off Amazon for $459. GA power gives a $250 rebate and was able to find an installer for $375. Mr. Car Charger, Chris. I'll have some other companies reach out but based on what I've read, they are one of the fairest.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Now that I've purchased an EV6 out of state, any thoughts on which is the best best Atlanta area dealer for service? I'm close to downtown, so several are similar distance. Chamblee would be most convenient, as they're close to my office, though I think I read they don't have much EV experience? I'd like to have a plan if an issue suddenly arises.
I don’t think any of them will have any EV6 experience. Hopefully we won’t need to take them in for checkup until next year when they will all have more experience with them!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Pulled the trigger on a Wind AWD out in Cartersville. Sales team was surprisingly great, straight forward with no hidden bs. Connor was the rep that I had kept in contact with since March 1 when I test drove one . Finance guy was great too. They actually got me a lower rate than USAA and another bank I was going to use. They have 1 more identical to this on lot. 3k over MSRP, talked them down from the 5k mark up. Got my $300 military discount as well. Love it so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
Kia EV6 FE named Matte Foley
23 Posts
Pulled the trigger on a Wind AWD out in Cartersville. Sales team was surprisingly great, straight forward with no hidden bs. Connor was the rep that I had kept in contact with since March 1 when I test drove one . Finance guy was great too. They actually got me a lower rate than USAA and another bank I was going to use. They have 1 more identical to this on lot. 3k over MSRP, talked them down from the 5k mark up. Got my $300 military discount as well. Love it so far.
Did I see you driving up towards Chattanooga earlier today? I was behind a glacier white in my Matte Grey EV6

·
Registered
9 Posts
Stopped by Carriage Kia earlier today. Was told by the sales manager that a Yacht Blue EV6 (not sure what trim or drive train) should be arriving in about 3 weeks. The guy who originally placed the reservation was able to get another EV6 earlier, so this one is available.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Did I see you driving up towards Chattanooga earlier today? I was behind a glacier white in my Matte Grey EV6
I drove back to Smyrna from Decatur last night but got off at Windy Hill so maybe?? I did go back to Cartersville today to get my Audi. I have not noticed any ev6's yet since I bought mine. I will definitely honk whenever that happens 🤣

·
Registered
18 Posts
I flew up to Columbia MO this past week to get mine and drove it home. It is STILL the only EV6 I've seen in person. Red AWD GT-line, BTW.
Nice & congratulations! Good pricing there? I saw a Blue ev6 last Monday in HOV southbound on 75 when I went to work. My last car was an Audi S4 bought it on EBAY. Flew to Houston TX & drove it back.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Nice & congratulations! Good pricing there? I saw a Blue ev6 last Monday in HOV southbound on 75 when I went to work. My last car was an Audi S4 bought it on EBAY. Flew to Houston TX & drove it back.
Thanks! Yes, Kia of Columbia will sell @ MSRP, if there's any cars left! I bought my A4 Avant through an online ad out of MN. Flew up and drove it home. That was a little less nerve-wracking, w/o the concerns of charging station reliability. 🙂

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks! Yes, Kia of Columbia will sell @ MSRP, if there's any cars left! I bought my A4 Avant through an online ad out of MN. Flew up and drove it home. That was a little less nerve-wracking, w/o the concerns of charging station reliability. 🙂
So how was the charging on the trip? Going to North Florida next month and going to plan it out. I still haven't charged mine yet. Charger install is today. I want to hit my Kroger for some free charging to get the experience haha.

·
Registered
628 Posts
So how was the charging on the trip? Going to North Florida next month and going to plan it out. I still haven't charged mine yet. Charger install is today. I want to hit my Kroger for some free charging to get the experience haha.
It was fine. I was a bit nervous since I had no EV charging experience, and there was a stretch with one station which, had it been down, I'd be SOL. But they all worked. The first station had a few chargers down, which threw me off a bit as the first one I tried happened to be one of the ones that was down, but then I realized not all the chargers had the same message on the screen.They were all EA stations except one EvGo charger, and I also spent one night at a Home2Suites which had chargers. I had them all mapped out via ARBP. I set it up pretty conservatively, for 30% min battery and 80% max charge (except the overnight stay). I used 110kwh of my free EA charging.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Officially and finally have my EV6 #853 in Matte Grey. Love the car, annoyed with the HUD (have to tilt my head counterclockwise for it to be clear). Got mats and cargo cover in, cargo tray was damaged in shipping and has a hole (already sending replacement from Kia.parts). Earth day EA had free charging sessions so tested at a 350kw location, happy to say I was pleased with a 52-100% charge in 32 mins (52-80 in 8 mins at 250ish KW. Next week ppf and ceramic coat!

261 - 280 of 308 Posts