Kia EV6 Forum banner
281 - 300 of 308 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Officially and finally have my EV6 #853 in Matte Grey. Love the car, annoyed with the HUD (have to tilt my head counterclockwise for it to be clear). Got mats and cargo cover in, cargo tray was damaged in shipping and has a hole (already sending replacement from Kia.parts). Earth day EA had free charging sessions so tested at a 350kw location, happy to say I was pleased with a 52-100% charge in 32 mins (52-80 in 8 mins at 250ish KW. Next week ppf and ceramic coat!
Congratulations! Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey, i got mine last friday, #1291,Matte Gray as well :) i actually saw a Rivian R1S the other day going south on 400 near exit 11.. had to do a double take. maybe a test version? my wife today had an Ionic 5 in front of her while coming home. EV everywhere!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congratulations! Makensure to check out reddit for the EV6. I've got some good info there. Like trunk mat
Appreciate it, got cargo tray and cover as well as floor mats. Center console organizer should arrive soon (first one sent was incorrect and had a lip). And awaiting the correct mudguards, received the GT-Line rather than FE/Wind mudguards. Saw some other things on the Reddit that I didn’t know as well!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey Georgia peeps! I am torn between FWD and AWD so I am curious what people that wold be driving in similar conditions are thinking. What option are you looking at and why. I'm just not sure that I want to pay an extra $4k for the AWD package. Thanks in advance for your thoughts. Note, I will go with the WIND trim.
I live in the N Ga Mountains and AWD is needed for steep gravel roads etc but even city dwellers will get much better handling and safety in certain weather conditions with AWD

·
Registered
Kia EV6 FE named Matte Foley
23 Posts
Maybe a group of us could meet up at Caffeine and Octane at Perimeter Mall on e month. They meet 1st Sunday of each month. You have to get there at 6:30 to get a spot though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Are there any metro Atlanta Kia dealers with an EV6 available to test drive?

I was at Carriage Kia in Woodstock a month ago. They told me that they would have an EV6 available within a few weeks, but even after a follow-up, nothing.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Are there any metro Atlanta Kia dealers with an EV6 available to test drive?

I was at Carriage Kia in Woodstock a month ago. They told me that they would have an EV6 available within a few weeks, but even after a follow-up, nothing.
I saw one last night at dinner with a temp tag in a frame from Carriage. It was a Yacht Blue GT Line model. Maybe they sold it before it came in.

Jim Ellis had one as a demo model, but that was 5 or 6 weeks ago. I was bummed it wasn't for sale. They had it listed for sale, but when I got there it had a "not for sale" sticker on it and they were giving demo rides in it. I probably wouldn't have bought it with the high "market adjustments" here in Atlanta. I got mine up in VA at MSRP.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I saw one last night at dinner with a temp tag in a frame from Carriage. It was a Yacht Blue GT Line model. Maybe they sold it before it came in.

Jim Ellis had one as a demo model, but that was 5 or 6 weeks ago. I was bummed it wasn't for sale. They had it listed for sale, but when I got there it had a "not for sale" sticker on it and they were giving demo rides in it. I probably wouldn't have bought it with the high "market adjustments" here in Atlanta. I got mine up in VA at MSRP.
Interesting. When I was at Carriage I said my preference would be a GT Line in Yacht Blue. Sales Manager checked their system and said one was due in around April 22 and the person who ordered it already bought one. Said I would be able to test drive it upon arrival. Must have sold it before then.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Doraville here. Worst I've seen in town was $82k before taxes, etc. Picked up a yellow FE last week in Cincinnati and drove it home. Drove to Nashville this weekend. Absolutely loving this car!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #297 ·
Drove my FE to Destin from Atlanta. About 300 miles. 20 minutes of charge at EA station in Auburn. Got lunch there. 20 minutes in Greenville. Picked up some groceries. No problem getting here. Used 350kw chargers saw a max of about 235kw. I have a bit of a lead foot and got about 3kw/mi. This is a great roadtrip car. Loving it and being asked about it everyday.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I know Lou Sobh in Cumming had a few. You need to ask for Mat. He can let you know when one does come in. Only a couple warnings; it has a market adjustment, most are sold before they hit the dealership and if sold, you are not allowed to test drive it. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know Lou Sobh in Cumming had a few. You need to ask for Mat. He can let you know when one does come in. Only a couple warnings; it has a market adjustment, most are sold before they hit the dealership and if sold, you are not allowed to test drive it. Hope that helps!
Stopped by Lou Sobh earlier today. They didn’t have any EV6s. Salesman said maybe in June.

281 - 300 of 308 Posts