Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To lighten the mood and amuse some - apparently there is a Sound Mood Lamp option which gives you your own in car disco (sort of). User's Manual Are we all ready to boogie (and can somone who already has their car confirm this is a UK option please). It also apparently ties in with the alert system.

"Honestly officer I was just dancing along to the 80's sounds when the accident happened"

·
Registered
43 Posts
Can't check right now, but I'm 99% sure this is not an option on my Earth spec model anyway, I've had a good look through the menus and expect I would remember seeing this :)

You can tweak the colour of the interior lighting to your choosing though

·
Registered
162 Posts
To lighten the mood and amuse some - apparently there is a Sound Mood Lamp option which gives you your own in car disco (sort of). User's Manual Are we all ready to boogie (and can somone who already has their car confirm this is a UK option please). It also apparently ties in with the alert system.

"Honestly officer I was just dancing along to the 80's sounds when the accident happened"
That seems to cover several different models. I know the Soul has that sound mood lamp feature.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just hoping - the manual is theoretically for the same Gen5W infotainment system but as it says 'if equipped' - I know the EV6 has the interior lighting that it controls in the car. I may be able to answer my own question tomorrow as I am hoping to be looking over a GT Line S if its available.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts