Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So got in the car today and noticed it was still on Friday 4th February ... 6:23pm. Forgive me if I am wrong, we are on Saturday afternoon unless the EV6 was sooo fast I went back in time 馃槄. Has anyone had this happen yet?. Can only presume GPS time isn't working or something. Might just set the time manually and move on.

Registered
Yup, I've had this once (that I've noticed). Left the car for half an hour and it lost 20 mins of time. It was definitely set to GPS too.
I forgot to reset it myself but the next day it was back to normal.
If it happens again I'll try switching off GPS.
I was worried that the 12v connection might have been lost..but that was 2 weeks ago and hasn't happened since.

Registered
Yup, I've had this once (that I've noticed). Left the car for half an hour and it lost 20 mins of time. It was definitely set to GPS too.
I forgot to reset it myself but the next day it was back to normal.
If it happens again I'll try switching off GPS.
I was worried that the 12v connection might have been lost..but that was 2 weeks ago and hasn't happened since.
Also mice! 馃

Registered