Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
GT-Line 2 (initial 200)
709 Posts
Love the seats, not sure about the pattern on the dash and console; I can't wait to see it in person. Hopefully before my GT-Line pkg1 arrives next year!
If you end up not liking the dash, there are a million wrap products you could get applied instead, including textures, fabrics, and prints.

Search for architectural vinyl / architectural finishes. You could make your dash look convincingly leather, suede, wood, heck even marble. (I wouldn't recommend a shiny one of course)
Rectangle Font Automotive tire Publication Screenshot

·
Registered
2022 Stinger, 2019 Sorento, 2017 Sportage
188 Posts
Love the seats, not sure about the pattern on the dash and console; I can't wait to see it in person. Hopefully before my GT-Line pkg1 arrives next year!
I really like the dash and center console pad as soon in the pictures. I am in the states and that style is only in the FE. I have a gt line on order and don't like the dash and console design of those.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My GT Line 1 has arrived at the dealership and I drop down to take a few photos. I will be picking it up next week. View attachment 4792 View attachment 4793
Awesome! Yacht Blue was my first choice on my preorder.

What do the heated seat & steering wheel buttons look like? Are they capacitive touch or actual buttons? I've seen both styles for vehicles without ventilated seats in other markets.

Also, just confirming that there is no heads up display at all, rather than just one without the augmented reality features. I was discussing this with a friend who also preordered one and we weren't sure which it was.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Awesome! Yacht Blue was my first choice on my preorder.

What do the heated seat & steering wheel buttons look like? Are they capacitive touch or actual buttons? I've seen both styles for vehicles without ventilated seats in other markets.

Also, just confirming that there is no heads up display at all, rather than just one without the augmented reality features. I was discussing this with a friend who also preordered one and we weren't sure which it was.
The heated seats & steering wheel buttons are capacitive touch.
There is no Heads Up Display on the GT Line 1

1 - 11 of 11 Posts