Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after many months i got to test the EV6 - GT-Line.
I have to say you get a premium feeling sitting in the car.
Only had it for 30min so i drove on the highway and smaller roads for a short time.

Pros:
  • Great look
  • Pretty fast
  • Material feels great (not looked at everything but general feeling)
  • Allot of space, even though the passenger sit is a bit low but whatever :D

Cons:
  • The OS for the display is same old same old as eniro, basically the old system, wish they would make a real overhaul.
  • The bloody lane assist keeps coming back each time you restart the car. Its the worst feature that dont work and you cant turn it off in the system. Its better then eniro. Now there is a button on a steering instead of below the steering wheel so easier to reach but still.
  • The self steering is just as bad as before, ping pong and not reliable at all.

Overall very pleased with it. Will be picking up my own on Friday :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
it's strange as I really didn't have the same issue with lane assist. It was on as I noticed it occasionally. It was better than my Discovery but on that I just turned it off. Shame you didn't get more time.

·
Registered
90 Posts
it's strange as I really didn't have the same issue with lane assist. It was on as I noticed it occasionally. It was better than my Discovery but on that I just turned it off. Shame you didn't get more time.
In a test drive lasting about an hour and a half, I only noticed it once. I do tend to indicate every time I change lanes - even to move out for cyclists etc. so that may be why.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts