Kia EV6 Forum banner

Are you happy with your decision to purchase an EV6?

• Very happy

Votes: 80 79.2%
  • Somewhat happy

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Neutral

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Not happy/dissatisfied

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Made a big mistake purchasing

Votes: 1 1.0%
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
KIA EV6 Wind AWD Glacier White
535 Posts
I still have my old Mazda 6 in the pole barn and I drive it maybe once a month. This reminds me about how harsh the ICE car drives comparing with EV6. Most likely I will not buy an ICE car again.

I might consider a smaller hybrid truck for towing a small camper around. Aldo EVs have plenty of torque, towing drastically reduces the range. And most fast chargers are not pull through. This means that every 100-150 miles I would have to remove the camper to be able to charge the car.

·
Registered
422 Posts
32F here in TEXAS mornings these days. Still the same happy I was in 100F days.

The temp is strange on the climate controls I noticed. My truck can stay at 73/74F in hot or cold and it is comfortable. This EV6 wants to be at 78F in really cold days, and then 73F on really hot days. All good, I just adjust the dial and be happy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Happy happy, joy joy. :) (Except that it would be nice if the speed readout was in the center of the screen rather than on the left. It's kinda behind where my thumb usually is on the steering wheel.)

·
Registered
210 Posts
And most fast chargers are not pull through. This means that every 100-150 miles I would have to remove the camper to be able to charge the car.
Wow, I didn't even think of that but you are right. EV chargers are sort-of squeezed in wherever they can cajole some room in a parking lot. I've never seen one that's pull-through. My towing is strictly utility and local -- hauling mulch home or stuff to the landfill. Nothing far away.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts