Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone knows of dealers In FL not marking up the EV6 over the sticker price and you would not mind sharing I would really appreciate it. Thank you...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sadly no. The mark ups are currently around $5000. It’s somewhat negotiable depending on the dealer. We got to the dealer. They had 2 wind and one wind AWD. When we left they had only the AWD left. The price will not be going down anytime soon. Good luck.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sadly no. The mark ups are currently around $5000. It’s somewhat negotiable depending on the dealer. We got to the dealer. They had 2 wind and one wind AWD. When we left they had only the AWD left. The price will not be going down anytime soon. Good luck.
Shoot me a text 3059921514 Mike and I will give you the info on who to call to get one at msrp. They are currently out of stock tho.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Shot me a text and I will send you the information on where to get one at msrp no upcharge. 3059921514 mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts