Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I want to preface this by saying that I tried doing a search in the forum for this question but I couldn't find my answer. If it does exist, please forgive this extra thread but there are so many posts at this point regarding FE's it's hard to pin down something so specific as this.

Perhaps @MurlinatoR has a quick and straight answer to this. Assuming we are dealing with a cool dealer that keeps to MSRP for the FE's...Is it possible to switch FE colors at the dealership if the dealer has an FE that was rejected by a previous reservation holder?

For example, if you have a FE reservation for a Matte Gray but you see an available Glacier and you prefer that color, can the dealer swap cars without affecting the free gift process? Has anyone on this site been able to do this already? I want to say that at some point I read a post here that someone who had a pending Yellow FE reservation was able to get the dealer to sell him a Matte Gray instead because the Matte Gray was rejected by another person.

Interested to hear any experiences or input around this.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My FE was not part of the cars delivered in February. My dealer had another first edition that was available. I purchased the available car but was not able to get the free gift as the dealer stated that the gift is tied to the email of the original reserver. Maybe your dealer could work something out. I’m interested if anyone else was successful.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts