Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
F.E. 208/1500 Matte Gray $5K markup (Oxendale Kia)
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been trying to use it, but nothing seems to load or work right. I have to login to a VPN and then it start to work. Even then its junk. Thank goodness its a free trial, cant imagine anyone spending $20 buck on this.

·
Registered
2022 EV6 Matte Gray FE AWD - PPF wrapped
5 Posts
I've been trying to use it, but nothing seems to load or work right. I have to login to a VPN and then it start to work. Even then its junk. Thank goodness its a free trial, cant imagine anyone spending $20 buck on this.

I used it to watch the rest of a NCAA game the other night. It seemed to work fine on my iPad. I don’t like that you have to enable it every time you restart the car, but I suppose it makes sense to not have it running constantly and draining the battery.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just spent 2 hours on tech support with Verizon and Kia. It shows I'm signed up, and I can connect to the hotspot but have no internet access. Most recent info from Kia Connect tech support is I have to wait ten days for them to send me a PIN??? I'm doing this because internet is out at my home, with no estimated time to be restored. I thought gee, maybe this is a good use for that hotspot... but no joy. Back to my cell phone.

·
Registered
109 Posts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts