1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered an EV6 GT line S AWD.
The car is due in the next week or so.
I ordered a heat pump, but was told it does not have one as they did not
have any at the factory, and shipped it without out one.
Has anyone on here had delivery of their car with a heat pump fitted?
Is anyone expecting one this month with a heat pump fitted.
Has anyone else been told they will not get a car with a heat pump, even though they ordered one?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi, Henry, doesn't really answer your question but I ordered a GT Line S AWD without a heat pump and got my car earlier than expected. I did heat on a Facebook group that dealers were fitting heap pumps but I've not been able to validate the source. I'll ask my healer but I think it's even interesting that they can be added later.

By the way you posted this in general Kia UK forum not the specific EV6 forum, just for your info.

Perhaps KIA_Genius_Niall can answer?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Henry, doesn't really answer your question but I ordered a GT Line S AWD without a heat pump and got my car earlier than expected. I did heat on a Facebook group that dealers were fitting heap pumps but I've not been able to validate the source. I'll ask my healer but I think it's even interesting that they can be added later.

By the way you posted this in general Kia UK forum not the specific EV6 forum, just for your info.

Perhaps KIA_Genius_Niall can answer?
Do you think they can be added later?
I have re-posted on the EV6 Forum, thank you.
How do you like your car so far Jon?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Do you think they can be added later?
I have re-posted on the EV6 Forum, thank you.
How do you like your car so far Jon?
Just copy and paste over from the other chat...

I am only picking mine up this Thursday after some Kia Finance shenanigans. I'll ask about the Deal fit of the Heat Pump but @KIA_Genius_Niall works for a main dealer so can probably answer.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thank you, my friend!

Henry.
I ordered an EV6 GT line S AWD.
The car is due in the next week or so.
I ordered a heat pump, but was told it does not have one as they did not
have any at the factory, and shipped it without out one.
Has anyone on here had delivery of their car with a heat pump fitted?
Is anyone expecting one this month with a heat pump fitted.
Has anyone else been told they will not get a car with a heat pump, even though they ordered one?
Hi Henry,
I haven't heard about a supply issue with heat pumps only that a set number of cars were available with heat pumps some without some AWD etc the supply of cars fitted with heat pumps for your delivery date may have run out. I would definitely query it with your dealer and make sure you've not been charged for one.

But to answer your question I know of no shortage with heat pumps separate from the shortage of cars.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Henry,
I haven't heard about a supply issue with heat pumps only that a set number of cars were available with heat pumps some without some AWD etc the supply of cars fitted with heat pumps for your delivery date may have run out. I would definitely query it with your dealer and make sure you've not been charged for one.

But to answer your question I know of no shortage with heat pumps separate from the shortage of cars.
Can a heat pump be fitted by the dealer Niall??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts