Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EV6’s are arriving at dealers here including the GT’s. I wanted AWD but am wondering if there’s a problem due to strange “whirring” sounds at certain speeds? Also, I have read that the 19” wheels offer a smoother ride than the 20” wheels? Starting to do more research to find a reputable dealer that doesn’t jack up above MSRP. So far all dealers do from $3,700 to $15,000! And then there are the “mandatory dealer packages” for $2,000. Frustrating!

·
Registered
2 Posts
EV6’s are arriving at dealers here including the GT’s. I wanted AWD but am wondering if there’s a problem due to strange “whirring” sounds at certain speeds? Also, I have read that the 19” wheels offer a smoother ride than the 20” wheels? Starting to do more research to find a reputable dealer that doesn’t jack up above MSRP. So far all dealers do from $3,700 to $15,000! And then there are the “mandatory dealer packages” for $2,000. Frustrating!
I am having the same problem

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's about right. Same on commercial work VANs if you can find one. I ordered an E transit van 8 months ago alone with the 6 I have. I got lucky and the dealership knew nothing about EV market. Charged me list plus window crap etching, tint and free oil changes for 2000 over. It's timing. Don't buy A/C summer and heaters in winter. Good luck.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm sure you mean GT line models but yeah...I hear ya.

Was told yesterday that local ADM is going up as fuel prices are increasing demand for the EV6 exponentially. Dealership actually added another test drive unit because one wasn't enough to satisfy demand for customers wanting a test drive before ordering.

Salesman told me I could probably make 5-10k if I was willing to sell my brand new ordered unit when it arrives next week. They are selling slightly used ones for 10-12k above original MSRP AND adding their dealership protection PKG at $2495.

Glad I ordered and locked in a deal at the end of March.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts