·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
2,467 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, was to pick up mine last week in Kia Swords but they said they are waiting for software updates. Was yours updated already?
interesting as I collected mine last tuesday in Swords and was told that all updates (to the car) had been done as I explictly asked them to do it . The infotainement wasn't updated (was on July maps so updated to the latest ... loooooooong process : took over 1hr to create the key and then 40+ minutes to install in the car) . Loving the car !

·
Registered
3 Posts
interesting as I collected mine last tuesday in Swords and was told that all updates (to the car) had been done as I explictly asked them to do it . The infotainement wasn't updated (was on July maps so updated to the latest ... loooooooong process : took over 1hr to create the key and then 40+ minutes to install in the car) . Loving the car !
That's a good one. I was to collect mine on the 6th but was told on the 5th about the update delay. Maybe that's my car they gave you.:D Best of luck with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.