Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
2022 Kia EV6 GT Line AWD (on order)
Hi new to EV6 and the forum from Australia.
GT line AWD in Pearl snow white.
Happy to meet everyone and hope we can help each other out 馃檪
Nice! Order the same model and color a couple weeks ago. Question: What are the interior lights like...are there led colors. I have yet to figure out how the $325 (US) optional interior light package is different from what is standard on the GT Line AWD. Thanks.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! Order the same model and color a couple weeks ago. Question: What are the interior lights like...are there led colors. I have yet to figure out how the $325 (US) optional interior light package is different from what is standard on the GT Line AWD. Thanks.
Hi PJean,
Well Australian spec is definitely different to the USA spec. Our GT line AWD has colour interior lights as standard. Something like over 60 colour options I think. I can custom change colour. It can be linked to the drive modes so will change colour depending on mode but you can't select custom colours for that.
Hope this helps

Registered
2022 Kia EV6 GT Line AWD (on order)
Hi PJean,
Well Australian spec is definitely different to the USA spec. Our GT line AWD has colour interior lights as standard. Something like over 60 colour options I think. I can custom change colour. It can be linked to the drive modes so will change colour depending on mode but you can't select custom colours for that.
Hope this helps
Thanks for the reply! I didn't order the extra light package, so we'll see...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts