Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you lucky enough to have spent some time with the ev6, does it sit low to the ground like a sports car or is it higher? Also, is there any difference in the GT-line seat height? I’ve looked at a number of videos but none of them show someone getting into the vehicle. Any comparison to other cars seat height I might be able to try in the US? My mom is elderly and rides with me frequently. She has trouble getting in and out of my BMW 335 so I need to make sure the next vehicle I get has a higher seat.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
39 Posts
There is quite some play in the seats (GT-line, electric) in the height.
I have a renault espace now with very high seating, but the EV6 was configured when I entered pretty high and this was very nice to get in.
Second testdrive I lowered the seat quite a lot which was nice when driving the car, but makes the entry a bit lower but nothing as low as BMW's I had before where you would litterly fall in the car...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is quite some play in the seats (GT-line, electric) in the height.
I have a renault espace now with very high seating, but the EV6 was configured when I entered pretty high and this was very nice to get in.
Second testdrive I lowered the seat quite a lot which was nice when driving the car, but makes the entry a bit lower but nothing as low as BMW's I had before where you would litterly fall in the car...
Thanks - this is very helpful info. Can hardly wait to see an EV6 in person.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts