Kia EV6 Forum banner
661 - 680 of 699 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've just been told a white Air should be arriving in Fremantle around next week. Ordered first in line in Feb. 😊😊😊😊😊😊
That’s exciting, got the same order in WA too just April for me instead. Might be the first air or at least one of in WA, haven’t seen any yet.

If it arrives next week, must be on the ship dream beauty.
Can I ask what dealer you went through just out of curiosity and what your experience has been?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've just been told a white Air should be arriving in Fremantle around next week. Ordered first in line in Feb. 😊😊😊😊😊😊
Congratulations, very exciting! Looking forward to having mine delivered to Hobart in a few weeks, arriving Melbourne this week. Can I ask if they are adhering to the original contract price, or passing the increase along? Thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
That’s exciting, got the same order in WA too just April for me instead. Might be the first air or at least one of in WA, haven’t seen any yet.

Can I ask what dealer you went through just out of curiosity and what your experience has been?
It seems Dream Beauty came from thailand??

·
Registered
24 Posts

The dealer experience has been good. There doesn't seem to be much info from Kia but the dealer relays info as he can.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I originally put down a deposit in Oct 2021 for a Blue GT-Line AWD, though the initial contract was for a Sorento, but in the notes said "Actually an EV6" as they could not put EV6 in the system back then.

Then in about Feb, the dealer took delivery of a Black GT-Line RWD, so I got to have a test drive.
Just found my original deposit receipt, much the same as yours, dated 14 Oct 2021 for a White RWD.
It stated I'd get a test drive.
I didn't..
I did get to sit in a Black one in March and put down an additional deposit.
I was hoping to have heard something by now...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well well well, I told my dealer how upset i was about the price increase last week and that i would probably not go ahead with the sale, He said that there was nothing he could do as the price came from Kia Australia. Got the call today that the car was in and he was able to give me the original contract price. I'm not saying everyone should cancel on there car to see if they can get the old price but it does seem to be the trend right now.
He told me that the increase was only on cars invoiced after a certain date of which he did not tell me the date. And i have not received my invoice yet. I wonder what that means for others

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just found my original deposit receipt, much the same as yours, dated 14 Oct 2021 for a White RWD.
It stated I'd get a test drive.
I didn't..
I did get to sit in a Black one in March and put down an additional deposit.
I was hoping to have heard something by now...
Seems weird to me. Oct 21 orders would have been some of the earliest orders. I think some people with orders this year have had theirs delivered! Some one seems to have dropped the ball at KIA.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Picked up my GTLine AWD on Tues, very happy with it.
Oooh, the blue looks sooo good!
I'm torn on my colour selection. I love the blue, but I find it masks the contrasting black highlights, and I like the contrast of those bits. So I'm tossing up between blue (great colour, less contrast) or white (less exciting colour, but good contrast).

·
Registered
49 Posts
Oooh, the blue looks sooo good!
I'm torn on my colour selection. I love the blue, but I find it masks the contrasting black highlights, and I like the contrast of those bits. So I'm tossing up between blue (great colour, less contrast) or white (less exciting colour, but good contrast).
Would the red colour fit both of the criteria? I have seen a couple of red ones around, and almost asked KIA to put me down for red as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
frunk - front trunk - American
froot - front boot - Aussie 😀
anyways the level one charger case fits in the froot which is good as it takes up space in the boot. My wife is putting the shopping bags in the froot too to keep the boot looking sharp. It's bigger than I thought it would be based on reviews that said it was small compared to the Telsas

661 - 680 of 699 Posts