Kia EV6 Forum banner
881 - 890 of 890 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Just received my GT-Line RWD (deposit Oct '21).
Initial impressions not as wide feeling as I thought it might be.
Turning circle is not as large as I thought it might feel.
No floormats? That seemed a bit stingy.

· Registered
59 Posts
Don’t know where you are at regards your EV6 Steyr, but I have one for sale (privately) that’s only done 500 km (in Victoria). Asking for mid $90s. Will negotiate. Cheers...Jon
Jon, I'm waiting on the 430kw EV6 GT, of which there have been no Australian deliveries yet. But thanks anyway.
How come you're selling your EV6?

· Registered
59 Posts
Australian reviews of the EV6 GT have finally hit the news stands, though I haven't seen a formal announcement from Kia yet and no info about delivery expectations.
Mixed reviews about the nimbleness of the car on a twisty race track (some reviews say it's amazing, some not).
All agree it's wickedly fast in a straight line and brilliant on public roads.
Confirms still no Kia Connect though.

· Registered
4 Posts
Jon, I'm waiting on the 430kw EV6 GT, of which there have been no Australian deliveries yet. But thanks anyway.
How come you're selling your EV6?
We bought two EVs (long story) and need to sell one. The other is a Polestar which suits our needs better. Hence a near brand new Kia is up for sale at a great price - and is available right now!!

· Registered
59 Posts
We bought two EVs (long story) and need to sell one. The other is a Polestar which suits our needs better. Hence a near brand new Kia is up for sale at a great price - and is available right now!!
Yeah, the Polestars are nice.
Not quite what I'm after, but I'd take one over a Tesla Model 3/Y any day of the week.

· Registered
8 Posts
So I'm picking up my GT-line RWD next weekend. I was supposed to be getting it today, but my wife got covid at a family reunion and we had to push it back.

Anyway, I've been looking for accessories and am having trouble finding stuff for RHD cars. Specifically centre console covers/protectors, organisers, etc. I can find lots of bits for LHD, but very little for RHD.

Anyone know any good places for finding stuff for our cars?

881 - 890 of 890 Posts