Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, now for the important topic about floor mats. At least for those of us in the frozen North (New England for me) where we have a nice high sodium diet to keep us hardy in the winter. I happen to like and prefer the coverage of the TuxMat line. https://www.tuxmat.ca/ TuxMat is made in Canada, so I think they know a thing or two about what winter brings stuck to your boots. Nice full coverage to include the dead pedal area. So far they don't show the EV6 or Ioniq 5 listed, but I sent in a request to include both soon. I'm sure if more do that then interest can be shown and we can have these available when they finally get to us here in North America.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I've always used weathertech model specific fitted liners. Overall I really like them. The only thing I don't like is when their brand sticker comes loose. But thats minor. I'll have to check out the tuxmat.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've always used weathertech model specific fitted liners. Overall I really like them. The only thing I don't like is when their brand sticker comes loose. But thats minor. I'll have to check out the tuxmat.
I looked at the Weathertech line before I went with TuxMat. Both are very good, but the TuxMat dead pedal coverage won me over.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have never used anything but original "summer mats". A stiff brush is good for getting sand and stuff out.
Wash them if they get too dirty, and replace them after 3-4 years (Or buy a new car :D)
Life's to short for ugly floor mats :D

OBS, i drive 500+ km a week, so the cabin gets plenty warm each day, so the wet mats has the opportunity to dry probably. If you mostly do short trips, i would get rubber mats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts