Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I just picked up my EV6 GT line AWD.
Just a few things I have noticed compared to European models. Looks like in UK and Europe they have a Kia voice assistant. When I pressed the voice button on the wheel it says Google auto or apple car play has to be connected.
Any Australia people know if we can or should have the inbuilt voice assistant in Aus?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Still waiting for my ordered KIA EV6 GT Line AWD, so I have no hands-on experience...

But my current Mercedes C 2015 has built-in voice control - and a short press of the voice button activates this while a long press activates Google Assistant or Apple Siri. Did you long-press the voice button?

You can see (the European) voice command control in action in these YouTube videos:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha I follow this channel already that is why I ask people about the voice options in Australia.
Mm will test the long and short press didn't do that.
Thanks for the posted links and the suggestion

·
Registered
2022, EV6 GT
4 Posts
Hi guys I just picked up my EV6 GT line AWD.
Just a few things I have noticed compared to European models. Looks like in UK and Europe they have a Kia voice assistant. When I pressed the voice button on the wheel it says Google auto or apple car play has to be connected.
Any Australia people know if we can or should have the inbuilt voice assistant in Aus?
I just picked up my EV6 GT Line (RWD) a few days ago. So many functions that I haven't got around to that one yet, but will give it a go, and let you know!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope just check. Short or long press the same. So looks like Australian build not spec with the voice commands. So that a little bit of disappointment

1 - 6 of 6 Posts