Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have tried a EV6 and love it. Though I missed to try the lights inside the car.
That is the LED lights of buttons, details, legroom and not the dashboard/display.
What colorscheme is it in the car? As I've seen green and blue I wonder if there's a ambience lights? Like setting color or intensity of the interior...
There is a additional original add on that is a LED light for the legroom. It's available as white or red.
So there isn't anything mounted as standard for the leg room?
I'm thinking of the GT-line (that would be the same that's called GT-line S in other countries I belive).
TIA

·
Registered
33 Posts
You can set the interior lighting to be any colour you want and to the brightness you want. It can automatically dim when driving as well. There is enough lights from ambient lighting so you do not need the additional footwell lights.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can set the interior lighting to be any colour you want and to the brightness you want. It can automatically dim when driving as well. There is enough lights from ambient lighting so you do not need the additional footwell lights.
Thanks!
Is there any fotwell lighting at all without the additional?
Anyone who have tried the additional fotwell lighting? Are they dimmable?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks!
Is there any fotwell lighting at all without the additional?
Anyone who have tried the additional fotwell lighting? Are they dimmable?
Sorry to be late replying - yes the standard interior lighting does light the footwells - so there is no need for the add on packs - which being single coloured would spoil the look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts