Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
EV6 Wind AWD w/Tech Package
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I've posted a lot, but realized I never really did an introduction post on here. I'm Jeff 馃憢 I live in VA and got my Interstellar Gray Kia EV6 Wind AWD w/Tech Package in April of this year. Had to drive to MD to get it, but it was worth it.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

I've had several electrified vehicles before this one (Kia Niro EV, Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, Ford Fusion PHEV, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV) but the EV6 is definitely my favorite. I'm also an automotive enthusiast. I love driving fast and modifying vehicles, so hopefully the EV6 gets more aftermarket items available as time goes on.

In addition to EVs, I've had some quick cars (2013 Mustang GT, 2010 Mustang GT, 2017 Focus ST, 2005 Focus ST turbo'd). I love how the EV6 drives and the instant torque. I miss having a manual transmission sometimes, but I love the ease of driving the EV6 and not needing to wait for shifts. From 0-50 the EV6 feels just as fast as my mustangs, and it's consistent and easy which is great. The AWD is nice too. My Niro EV and Foci(?) would spin the front tires pretty easily. It was fun to get the rear out on the Mustangs, but driving in rain or snow wasn't ideal lol. The EV6 barely even activates traction control in rain when flooring it which is pretty cool.

I've been very happy with the car overall and enjoy making videos. I've posted a decent amount on my YouTube channel and have a lot I'm still planning. Feel free to subscribe. I'm closing in on the all important 1k subscriber mark and I'll be doing a giveaway so stay tuned for that. Definitely let me know if there are any videos you'd like to see too.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here. I've been a part of a lot of automotive communities over the years and the EV6 community seems to be one of the friendliest :D

Cheers!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts