Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm from South Wales and I ordered an EV6 AWD GT-Line S with heat pump before Xmas.

Last week I got a phone call from my local Kia dealer asking if I'd be interested in a RWD GT-Line S with heat pump in Runway Red. They'd had a last minute cancellation and I seem to have made friends with the salesman (we had chatted at length about videogames) as he called me first.

I ummed and aahed about it, but he offered a good price for my Merc, so today I became a proud owner of an EV6.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats and let us know what you think
I really wasn't sure at first. The interior quality really isn't Merc level. I've noticed a few rough edges to the hard plastic on the centre console, and it lacks the soft touches in some areas.

But it's comfy and nice to drive. I've only got the RWD version and it's still very nippy. But what made me a lot happier was driving along a busy road, with loads of traffic lights, that I drive regularly. I just set Smart Cruise Control and Lane Assist and it basically drove itself. That was amazing!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations ! How quite is the cabin while driving? squeak's or rattle?
Very quiet so far. The only rattle was from the locking wheel nut container sliding around under the boot's false floor.

As far as I can tell everything is very well put together.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congratulations ! How quite is the cabin while driving? squeak's or rattle?
I've had our EV6 for 3 months now, apart from noises where things move around in the boot the only noise I've noticed is the seatbelts in the back when they rattle against the plastic. I very rarely have anyone in the back so just leave them locked into position.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts