Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

· Registered
P Order '23 Niro - Ltd
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Apparently, i was one of the lucky 300 who made it to the pre-order list.

Kia doesnt give option to change anything after pre-order. Some dealers are charging 899 admin fee + 250 color fee and i came to know this after the fact.

These details were not displayed in pre-order. it was just like select the dealer and select one of the 3 trims and color (or select any color option).

Pre-order said all colors are included for the price of 53000 CAD (limited trim)

Base was 43000
Premium+ was 48000
Limited was 53000

· Registered
P Order '23 Niro - Ltd
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
On case basis KIA Canada Corporate is decent enough to Change the dealer like pointed out another forum member for EV6. I did change my dealer to avoid addons and admin fees.

To Orangeville KIA which got rave reviews in this board.

· Registered
11 Posts
Apparently, i was one of the lucky 300 who made it to the pre-order list.

Kia doesnt give option to change anything after pre-order. Some dealers are charging 899 admin fee + 250 color fee and i came to know this after the fact.

These details were not displayed in pre-order. it was just like select the dealer and select one of the 3 trims and color (or select any color option).

Pre-order said all colors are included for the price of 53000 CAD (limited trim)

Base was 43000
Premium+ was 48000
Limited was 53000
How do you know price?
Did you see when you pre-order?

· Registered
P Order '23 Niro - Ltd
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
which dealer did you order from?
I have also ordered Niro Premium plus
I am in Ontario
oh i remember you from other forum. you did in Orangeville right ? i transferred from Bessada to Orangeville. I also heard they have lot of orders in Orangeville. Not sure where @Tony Suh ordered.

Im sure it will be March at the least. if car is manufactured in January and it might take 2 months to reach here from Korea.

· Registered
8 Posts
oh i remember you from other forum. you did in Orangeville right ? i transferred from Bessada to Orangeville. I also heard they have lot of orders in Orangeville. Not sure where @Tony Suh ordered.

Im sure it will be March at the least. if car is manufactured in January and it might take 2 months to reach here from Korea.
Yes sir, I am the same guy roaming around to different forum just to get some info on cars. :)))
My dream car is Ioniq 5. I will settle with Niro for now until my number comes for Ioniq 5.

Good to hear that you changed to Orangeville Kia. May be we can pick up deliveries of our cars at the same time so we can meet.

How did you manage to change dealership? It has clearly mentioned in FAQ that you cannot change dearlship.

· Registered
P Order '23 Niro - Ltd
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes sir, I am the same guy roaming around to different forum just to get some info on cars. :)))
My dream car is Ioniq 5. I will settle with Niro for now until my number comes for Ioniq 5.

Good to hear that you changed to Orangeville Kia. May be we can pick up deliveries of our cars at the same time so we can meet.

How did you manage to change dealership? It has clearly mentioned in FAQ that you cannot change dearlship.
ya it needed some push and direct call with kia canada. emails not working.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts