Kia EV6 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
oh i remember you from other forum. you did in Orangeville right ? i transferred from Bessada to Orangeville. I also heard they have lot of orders in Orangeville. Not sure where @Tony Suh ordered.

Im sure it will be March at the least. if car is manufactured in January and it might take 2 months to reach here from Korea.
Sounds about right. My EV6 was manufactured in late Jan/early Feb and arrived in late March.

Fun tip. There's a consumption history in the EV Settings page with dates and km driven so when you get the car, you can see on which day the car rolled off the factory floor, when it was driven onto the ship and when it arrived and driven off the ship (by the gap between the two "drive history"). Do it soon after delivery as the car only records the last 15 or 30 vehicle starts.

·
Registered
P Order '23 Niro - Ltd
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I also preordered a limited interstallar grey. Chose stouffville since it’s closest dealership but read up on some of positive comments for Orangeville and thinking about going to them instead. Do you just call Kia HO to ask them to change dealership?
you can try they may or may not. In hindsight, i may have not changed. Scenario of several cars coming to same place is it a positive thing or negative thing ? im not sure which order or who will get it if all cars bound to same place ? may be lack of knowledge.

i heard good reviews about Brantford as well but they have small doc fee not 899

·
Registered
P Order '23 Niro - Ltd
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I also preordered a limited interstallar grey. Chose stouffville since it’s closest dealership but read up on some of positive comments for Orangeville and thinking about going to them instead. Do you just call Kia HO to ask them to change dealership?
welcome to forum.. now you are the 4th person here :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
I called bunch of dealerships including Stouffville Kia about their admin fee. I don't recall the salesman name but he was rude. When I mentioned to him that other dealers dont charge admin fee and since I live close to your dealership, I can put you as my prefer dearler if you can waive admin fee. his replied was like why are you calling us? why don't you go to dearlers who don't charge admin fee?

At that point, I decided not to waist my time and just booked with Orangeville Kia.

·
Registered
P Order '23 Niro - Ltd
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I called bunch of dealerships including Stouffville Kia about their admin fee. I don't recall the salesman name but he was rude. When I mentioned to him that other dealers dont charge admin fee and since I live close to your dealership, I can put you as my prefer dearler if you can waive admin fee. his replied was like why are you calling us? why don't you go to dearlers who don't charge admin fee?

At that point, I decided not to waist my time and just booked with Orangeville Kia.
that was rude. i recall you mentioned to me about calling many dealers on that day. Atleast Bessada was trying to make me stay and tried to convince me as much possible though was not ready to waive the admin fee.

·
Registered
8 Posts

Wow that’s no way to do business and expect to have customer loyalty. My friend mentioned he wasn’t charged any admin fees when he got his niro at stouffville about a year ago. But maybe they recently started adding it.
I’m going to try to switch to Orangeville.

·
Registered
P Order '23 Niro - Ltd
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I haven’t heard anything yet. I tried to contact Kia customer service by email to update dealer to Orangeville and they said I cannot update.

Ya email won't work. You might want to call. But I think with current conditions it's better to leave things as such and get the car. I hoped VW id4 will be available in 6 months but that's not happening. This preorder is almost sure shot in March as this is a direct factory order.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I called my dealer yeasterday. he said not to expect anything until beginning of 2023. Pricing hasn't been confirmed for Kia Niro in Canada. They are still waiting for kia niro hybrid and phev to go on sale.
No updates from dealer as well.. anyone heard anything on progress ?
Dealer called me this morning to confirm they got the order but no other information

21 - 40 of 66 Posts