Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my week old EV6 GT Line has lost connectivity. The signal strength indicator in the top right of the left hand screen is showing zero signal. Up until a day or so ago the car was receiving good signal strength at home. I took it for a drive around this morning but it failed to pick up a signal anywhere. I popped it into the local dealer who were unable to help other than suggest it’s booked in to have diagnostics run. One guy did tell me the cars connect to the Vodafone network in the UK so I checked their coverage map which shows plenty of strength in my area, with no reported issues. My questions are, has anyone experienced something similar and if so how did you fix it. Or, does anyone know if there’s a way of removing the SIM card or rebooting the cars modem.
Any and all help gratefully received.

·
Registered
349 Posts
So my week old EV6 GT Line has lost connectivity. The signal strength indicator in the top right of the left hand screen is showing zero signal. Up until a day or so ago the car was receiving good signal strength at home. I took it for a drive around this morning but it failed to pick up a signal anywhere. I popped it into the local dealer who were unable to help other than suggest it’s booked in to have diagnostics run. One guy did tell me the cars connect to the Vodafone network in the UK so I checked their coverage map which shows plenty of strength in my area, with no reported issues. My questions are, has anyone experienced something similar and if so how did you fix it. Or, does anyone know if there’s a way of removing the SIM card or rebooting the cars modem.
Any and all help gratefully received.
There is a small hole on the infotainment area which allows you to re-boot it. Might be worth a try.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts