Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was chatting with a Kia dealer today and they told me about the internal comms on Kia's upcoming EVs, EV1 to EV7 flagship and battery power lasting 500+ miles on the top models. Of course, all hearsay until they come out, anyone seen images of them?.

·
Super Moderator
540 Posts
I was chatting with a Kia dealer today and they told me about the internal comms on Kia's upcoming EVs, EV1 to EV7 flagship and battery power lasting 500+ miles on the top models. Of course, all hearsay until they come out, anyone seen images of them?.
All you need to do is look at the current range of Kia cars and say the smallest like the Picanto will be the EV1 and work your way up, this will give you a rough idea of what to expect from each number, think the EV6 should have been the 5 as the 6 should be a Sporttage size and the 7 the Sorento.

The EV6 is more a Stinger EV alternative and should have been EV5.

EV1 Picanto
EV2 Rio / Ceed
EV3 Niro / Soul
EV5 SHOULD BE WHAT THE EV6 IS STINGER
EV6 Sporttage / Stonic
EV7 Sorento

Just my view.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Kinda of surprised you guys didn’t talk about the EV9. Concept is out and it looks amazing. Like shut up and take my money amazing. Kia will sell those as fast as they can make them. I’d put down a deposit now if I could.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just seen the EV4 and EV9 chat online as well. None looks anywhere as nice as the EV6. Look like concepts just now anyway.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think the Koreans should take advantage of the production situation that both Tesla and Rivian has and start bring out their big SUV Evs. Both Ioniq 7 and EV9 would sell like butter in my opinion. I know that families want a big SUV. I'm really curios about the Kia EV 7.

·
Super Moderator
540 Posts
I think the Koreans should take advantage of the production situation that both Tesla and Rivian has and start bring out their big SUV Evs. Both Ioniq 7 and EV9 would sell like butter in my opinion. I know that families want a big SUV. I'm really curios about the Kia EV 7.
What is the issue at Tesla?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts