Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

A couple of questions on Kia insurance

Collecting my EV6 GT-Line S this weekend and it will be supplied with 1-day complimentary insurance from Kia, My dealer told me "this can be extended for up to 5 days free of charge".

1. My thoughts are "Why would I not extend for 5 days, and start you standard car insurance from the day after - every little helps"?

Got plenty of insurance quotes, but my registration number is not yet on any system so have been choosing based on the make/model.

2. I presume when my reg number finally appears on DVLA systems changing the quotes to be linked to the reg number won't affect the price?

Cheers,

WarwickBoy

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi everyone,

A couple of questions on Kia insurance

Collecting my EV6 GT-Line S this weekend and it will be supplied with 1-day complimentary insurance from Kia, My dealer told me "this can be extended for up to 5 days free of charge".

1. My thoughts are "Why would I not extend for 5 days, and start you standard car insurance from the day after - every little helps"?

Got plenty of insurance quotes, but my registration number is not yet on any system so have been choosing based on the make/model.

2. I presume when my reg number finally appears on DVLA systems changing the quotes to be linked to the reg number won't affect the price?

Cheers,

WarwickBoy
I gave up on the Kia system as after I'd completed the whole damn thing it told me I had to call them. It's basically a way of trying the blog your main insurance business. You have to put in a payment system but cancel before I think... waste of time. IMHO

1 - 2 of 2 Posts