Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Just got my FE, love it! I noticed though the Cargo Privacy sliding cover is not in the car when I received it. Is it standard on the FE or is it accessory add-on (it should not be)?

Thanks for the help..
Jim

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum, always good to try the search function for any questions just incase someone else has asked.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
306 Posts
All,

Just got my FE, love it! I noticed though the Cargo Privacy sliding cover is not in the car when I received it. Is it standard on the FE or is it accessory add-on (it should not be)?

Thanks for the help..
Jim
If its not on your window sticker, it's not included in the FE :( I'm still waiting for US parts to be available so I can buy the cargo cover.

·
Registered
Snow White Pearl GT-Line AWD
1,406 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The cargo cover does not come with the FE model for some reason. Feels a bit cheap of them to not include it. If this was Lexus or Ford they would include it.. FYI: I checked the hidden space, it's not that hidden :)

·
Registered
2022 EV6 Wind RWD
28 Posts
We need a KIA Part Number. Hopefully someone from the UK or EU has a dealer contact that can provide this. With a Part Number in hand, it's entirely possible that a US KIA dealer can order one, even though it doesn't show in their Parts Catalog.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Manufacturers have odd notion of accessories. I had a Jeep Grand Cherokee that came with a cargo cover but no roof rack. My Audi SQ5 came with a roof rack but no cargo cover. The EV6 doesn’t come with either one but you do get an AC outlet converter so you can recharge your Robo-dog…. which only exists in an alternate universe.

But no complaints. The features and performance swamp the Ford Mach e.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 Wind AWD +Tech pkg
71 Posts
I bought an EV6 today. My dealer told me this is the cargo cover: Cargo Cover CVH15-AK000 | Genuine Kia Parts. The price at the link is same as what they gave me.
Same price ($208) my dealer just gave me; says would take about a week to arrive. I get 10% off via the dealership's reward card (which normally provides free carwash (probably guaranteed to remove ceramic coating lol) and discounted gasoline). So do ask for discounts.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts